Foreman Joiner wanted
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Foreman Joiner with an immediate start.
You will work throughout Greater Glasgow on residential properties - extensions and refurbishments.
- You should have at least 5-10 years experience building extensions and working on residential projects with a proven track record.
- You will be required to carry out both roughing and finishing joinery work, co-ordinating sub-contractors and materials onsite.
- Your joinery work must be of a high standard with meticulous attention to detail.
- You will be well organised, have good leadership skills and be professional, reliable and diligent.
- You will be able to work in your own initiative and manage other trades on site.
- You will be able to read architects drawings and liaise with the design team, architect and engineer.
Contact us with your CV and any relevant information.